• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System font is not shown in Adobe Muse?

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not able to find poppins font in my system fonts to match them in importing fonts

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is poppins? I am not sure if poppins is a systemfont at all? It is just a google font, isn`t it?

You may have to "create" your webfont out of tzhe google font with font squirrel.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry poppins not a system font !! As you can see the screenshot shared, my
system fonts are not shown and even local fonts are not shown.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I say, poppins is a google font, downloadable on fonts.google.com, put it best way in one folder after download - open font squirrel  - create your webfont-out of it with "woff-eot-svg" and import it as a selfhosted webfont (just from that one folder you created in font squirrel - name that folder as …). Not very difficult, just one way to create whatever webfont you need from google fonts - if you were lucky, it might have been in "Edge Web Fonts" as well but it isn`t and I would anyway recommend to use the self hosted way.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Poppins is NOT on the Windows / Mac web safe font list.  Nobody will see it unless you embed it into your site with special code.

Good news!  Poppins is available from Adobe Fonts  -- free with paid Creative Cloud plans.

https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/poppins

1. Sign-in to My Adobe Fonts with your Creative Cloud ID and password.

2. Create a web project. 

3. Activate desired web fonts and variants (bold, thin, light, etc..)

4. Copy the code from Adobe Fonts into the <head> of your Muse master page.

NOTE: You may not see Poppins in Muse or your local preview because it's a web font.  For best results, upload site pages to server to test it.

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One of the advantages of Muse was/is that fonts appear as real font and give a good overall feeling on how fonts "work". Yes, poppins is available via typekit but I cannot recommend to use it from typekit as always "they" change something in their settings you´ll have an issue probably - better to use the google font and let fontsquirrel do the webfontkit and use poppins as selfhosted webfont.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines