• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tabbed panels aren't responding

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2017 Jun 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a tabbed panel and when I load up the browser it is completely unresponsive, states or panels don't change when I hover or click on it. I placed the panels as the top layer to make sure that nothing is covering them.Below I've added all the errors, layer structure and a screenshot of the app but I mostly have developer experience and I don't really know what might be causing this issue since I haven't  coded anything in muse because it's all automatically generated.

I hope that someone with more Muse experience is familiar with this strange behavior than me.

Thank you

Capture1.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 04, 2017 Jun 04, 2017

There is more 3rd party than Muse functionality on you page!

Seriously: Be very sparingly in using 3rd party widgets. Most of them have unwanted side effects. In your case, the Backgroundvideo widget of  Creativated.com conflicts with the composition. When you delete it, all works as expected.

I really would consider, wether Muse is the adequate application for you, if you really can’t go without that amount of 3rd party widgets! Is eye candy really that imoprtant? If yes, it is perhaps on the lo

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure, that there in in element on your "Header" layer is overlapping the tabbed panel titles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

could you clarify please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nothing seems to be overlapping my tabbed panel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nothing in the header is covering my tabbed panel either

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are sure, please upload a .muse file with only these objects to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and post the download link here. Then we can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is more 3rd party than Muse functionality on you page!

Seriously: Be very sparingly in using 3rd party widgets. Most of them have unwanted side effects. In your case, the Backgroundvideo widget of  Creativated.com conflicts with the composition. When you delete it, all works as expected.

I really would consider, wether Muse is the adequate application for you, if you really can’t go without that amount of 3rd party widgets! Is eye candy really that imoprtant? If yes, it is perhaps on the long run more effective for you to learn coding, isn’t it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for helping me.

I do know how to code but I just started my own company so I can't charge my customers a lot of money for my websites. I thought that by using Muse I could easily charge a lot less without working that much, then I can work on multiple sites at a time and still make a fair amount of money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines