Highlighted

Tabbed Panels

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a website I am trying to create that uses a lot of tabbed panels. My issues is when I create different tabbed panel or different tabs within a tabbed panel it will not default to the one I want? I have tried everything across the board to try and get this thing to work.

• I have tried deleting my old website on Godaddy and tried to upload it fresh on my Godaddy server.
  • I have tried clearing my cache and history.
  • I have tried leaving the page leaving it on the tab I want then saving it and then uploading it to my Godaddy server.

When I save the file close out of the file and then reopen the file it works like a charm it shows up the way its supposed to in muse but when I upload it to my server at Godaddy it does not work.

If you go to muse and preview the webpage or entire website it does not show up correctly. It won't default to the tabbed panel I want.

I have tried everything please help.

I did find a website a while back that walked me through some steps to take and that worked but I did not save that website so I have no idea what else to try.

TOPICS
Mucow development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Tabbed Panels

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a website I am trying to create that uses a lot of tabbed panels. My issues is when I create different tabbed panel or different tabs within a tabbed panel it will not default to the one I want? I have tried everything across the board to try and get this thing to work.

• I have tried deleting my old website on Godaddy and tried to upload it fresh on my Godaddy server.
  • I have tried clearing my cache and history.
  • I have tried leaving the page leaving it on the tab I want then saving it and then uploading it to my Godaddy server.

When I save the file close out of the file and then reopen the file it works like a charm it shows up the way its supposed to in muse but when I upload it to my server at Godaddy it does not work.

If you go to muse and preview the webpage or entire website it does not show up correctly. It won't default to the tabbed panel I want.

I have tried everything please help.

I did find a website a while back that walked me through some steps to take and that worked but I did not save that website so I have no idea what else to try.

TOPICS
Mucow development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 27, 2019 0

Have something to add?