• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tablet size website issues?

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2019 Feb 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the issue in Muse 1200x1200 the website looks great. In chrome Pixel 2 411 x731 the words are blending. Here is one example where I want to fix the vegetables Grilled chicken to move up a little.  I would like to correct.

411731.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 17, 2019 Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you add any breakpoints? Did you also use a template? Does the template "work" with adaptive design (3 designs for each desktop-tablet-mobile) or is it responsive (1 design with breakpoints).

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its a responsive template that has a bunch of breakpoints.

The overlapping text frame when I am in design in 1200 breakpoint I don't see the text frame overlapping.

1200.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So watch it the smaller Breakpoint, corresponding to your mobile issue. You may have to place the text to the right spot.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The part is when creating it in muse at 1200x1200 I just want to make sure that every breakpoint since I know this site will be used alot on mobile. I would like to display correctly. When I used the Chrome developer tool and tried mobile phone sizes the website appears off for various reasonings. I am looking for the best way to have this site view perfect on any size mobile device. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you reduce your site to just that one page and even to those elements that you face the issue? Share that .muse with us via Dropbox, CC or wetransfer or any file-sharing. As we have 22:47 in Germany, I could have a look tomorrow, if you don't mind.     ✌️ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you open the file and preview each breakpoint you will see where the text gets messed up. Here is the file. WeTransfer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are many overlapping elements on this page in different breakpoints.

Just look here to identify some of them:

One of the crucial characteristics of breakpoints is, that the position of layout elements is independent from breakpoint to breakpoint. So you have to check their position in every single breakpoint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bet, there is one text frame („Platters“) placed onto (and overlapping) the second text frame with the menus.

Try this:

3 not overlapping text frames one after the other:

Frame 1: text „… Chicken“.

Frame 2 „Platters"

Frame 3: Cold Cut … Cracker"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines