• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text boxes misalign in responsive design

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically I have a one page design with a number of different coloured text boxes. I have a WHITE box that is the same width as the page. Then underneath that page I have a GREEN and MAGENTA box that are half the width of the page, both of which are aligned to the bottom of the WHITE box . So imagine a two row table where the 1st row is one column (white box) and the second row has two columns (Green box then Magenta box next to it).

All the boxes have text in them.

When I change the width of the browser, the text in the white box moves on to extra lines as it should. This pushes the GREEN box down the page correctly. The MAGENTA box stays where it is though and doesn't move down the page.

The only thing I think I have wrong is that all the boxes are set to 'Responsive width' since 'Responsive width and height' is greyed. I don't know if that is the problem or if the issue is else where. What changes do I need to make in order that both the GREEN and MAGENTA boxes move down the page as the WHITE box grows?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instead of long explanations give us a small(!!) .muse file (only one page, only a few elements), which demonstrates your issue. (Very often, things are important, which you didn’t describe, because you may think, this shouldn’t bother. In your case, I understand exactly, what you are describing, and, according to this, all should work) Therefore please follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gunter,

Thanks for the info on .muse file - definitely easier than describing. I thought I had erased my post - sorry. I fixed the problem. I use a cookie widget in the design, positioned above the top of the page. It was set to 'Pin to page left' rather than fluid. This fixed the problem with the alignment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines