• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text field and controls for lightbox disappear when I add images to a lightbox composition

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to add images to a lightbox composition that I have on my website already. However, when I add the new images, the text area at the bottom of the image disappears, along with the previous, close and next buttons. All I can see is a circle on the images, but not the stuff that is supposed to be there. I have selected "triggers on top", but that does not help either. Attaching screenshots.

Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 2.05.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 2.05.24 PM.png

So I can see that the dimensions have gone off, but what could be the reason for the white bar placed at the bottom to disappear on the new image, and stay on the ones that have been there from earlier?

Please help!

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please place this „misbehaving“ light box into a newly created document, upload this .muse file to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and post the download link here? Then we can have a look. I assume, that this issue is not hard to fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could somebody please explain me this?

• A person is reaching out for assistance in solving a Muse problem.
  • In most cases, these problems are tiny issue, which can be fixed without difficulties.
  • But to fix the issue, it is indispensable, to have a look at the .muse file, because there may be tons of different reasons for these issues.
  • But as soon as we ask for assistance („please give us the .muse file!“), the thread opener doesn’t react any more …

My simple question is: Why? Obviously, the problem isn’t as urgent as stated in the first posting.

(No offence at all, just a serious question. )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Günter,

I posted the question because I am not able to figure it out by myself, and could use the help of folks here, which you very graciously offered. I assume we are in different time zones, and I had not seen these messages till now. Thank you for the offer of helping out. Give me some time, I will put it on a new file and send that across. I have a feeling that I might have solved it to some extent, but I will still send you the file, just in case I am missing out on some steps, because it is still being a little erratic.

Thank you so much for offering your help!

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, no problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines