Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text inside button does not scale with the rest of the button

Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I have created a master and home page with the same breakpoints and have one button on the header. This buttons is supposed to scale across breakpoints, but only the button shape scales, not the text, although I have set the text size to scale down as well. It is really annoying and cannot fix it! Please help... I took a screenshot to clarify the issue. When looking at the muse layout and scaling it down the text inside the button works well. When opening an actual preview it is all messed up and gets cut off ...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

the T + box in the bottom right corner tells you the text has been turned into an image because you used a non-websafe font... images don't adjust.

Screenshot (1445).png

change the text font to something like Arial and the problem will go away.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the T + box in the bottom right corner tells you the text has been turned into an image because you used a non-websafe font... images don't adjust.

Screenshot (1445).png

change the text font to something like Arial and the problem will go away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Text doesn‘t scale, and never did, Because it is normally not intended, to have smaller text, when you scale down the browser window.

There are different ways to achieve, what you want:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gunter,

Can't see the widget, could you please share that again? And thank you for the options on how to achieve this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I corrected my last post and added the link (wrote this post on iPad first, and Dropbox didn’t allow to copy the link.

Ussnorway  already explained, how to scale text breakpoint-wise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines