Text moving behind text?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2017 Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have breakpoints, I am working with a fluid website, everything shifts pretty well except for this one small part.

Screen Shot 2017-09-04 at 1.29.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-04 at 1.30.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-04 at 1.30.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-04 at 1.30.16 PM.png

Everything is fluid and responsive width and height. This is the only part of the page that seems to be having problems. I also have this turned on:

Screen Shot 2017-09-04 at 1.34.30 PM.png

Here is the link to the website to see it live:

Home 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 04, 2017 Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately not everything works fine except your mentioned issue.

There´s some misalignment in some breakpoints:

1)

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-04 um 23.15.30.png

2)

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-04 um 23.15.58.png

3)

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-04 um 23.16.42.png

To have a closer look I suggest to share a .muse, following these instructions:

Please Provide a .muse File to Help Us Fixing Your Issue!

In your case it is just this page, I guess.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be really have nice, if you follow the instructions that Günter Heißenbüttel​ has made recently.

As you have only the issue on one page, it might be not have been too much work to delete the content of the other pages.

1) On your master you use a breakpoint at 320. What do you want to break there? Nokia 6110?

Just set it to minimum width of 320 and everything else gets easier.

2) You use a lot of breakpoints on master, I suggest not to use so many breakpoints, change the design of your footer, give it more height and I think you`ll be fine. Your social buttons move strange anyway for mobiles.

3) These two textbooks are setup completely different:

responsive text - not pinned

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-05 um 11.30.50.png

not responsive  - pinned

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-05 um 11.30.56.png

These two are different as well:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-05 um 11.53.56.png

So I advice, decide what you want and set it up and I´m sure it will work as intended and expected.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please, hannaht29811232​, reduce your file to a size, which allows us to help without revising your complete site with all its elements! Just read this document again: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652​.

Please: Only one page, only the „misbehaving elements“, if necessary, delete the images within their frames (not the frames itself). Doing this, you help us to help you!

Two big problem at first sight:

• You are using way too many breakpoints! 3, 4 Breakpoint should be enough to build a responsive page! And a breakpoint at 320 px isn’t necessary if your minimal page width is 320 px too.
  • You are using system fonts, which cause exactly the problems you are describing. Please read my post #4 in this thread: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2357163

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines