• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text Not collapsing properly at Breakpoint on Preview mode

Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am testing the breakpoint feature but after adding information, i can see that on MUSE the text collapse when the space gets tight up(Which is fine).... However when i PREVIEW this on Chrome or Safari or even Muse Preview..... The Text gets cut off and does not collapse like it does on MUSE.

I need help with this, why is this happening?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

I found the issue, the problem comes from using FONTS that are not WEB fonts.

Regular Fonts completely destroy your text layouts or make them behave strangely in MUSE.

i change to Web font and set them to Responsive and now they collapse as they should on the Preview browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without actually seeing your page nobody can tell you much. Sounds like some conflict in your widget settings and formatting rules.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do the following: Create a new site with only one page and only this text element, to demonstrate your issue. Upload this .muse file to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and provide the download link here. Then we can have a closer look.

Thus, time consuming „question and answer“ games or pure guessing can be considerably reduced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the issue, the problem comes from using FONTS that are not WEB fonts.

Regular Fonts completely destroy your text layouts or make them behave strangely in MUSE.

i change to Web font and set them to Responsive and now they collapse as they should on the Preview browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines