I am testing the breakpoint feature but after adding information, i can see that on MUSE the text collapse when the space gets tight up(Which is fine).... However when i PREVIEW this on Chrome or Safari or even Muse Preview..... The Text gets cut off and does not collapse like it does on MUSE.
I need help with this, why is this happening?
Without actually seeing your page nobody can tell you much. Sounds like some conflict in your widget settings and formatting rules.
Do the following: Create a new site with only one page and only this text element, to demonstrate your issue. Upload this .muse file to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and provide the download link here. Then we can have a closer look.
Thus, time consuming „question and answer“ games or pure guessing can be considerably reduced.
I found the issue, the problem comes from using FONTS that are not WEB fonts.
Regular Fonts completely destroy your text layouts or make them behave strangely in MUSE.
i change to Web font and set them to Responsive and now they collapse as they should on the Preview browsers.