• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text over Image in HTML with Embedded CSS - Is it possible?

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings guys. I'm fairly new to Muse and i think it COULD be a way to fix an old problem i've been struggling for some time. Here's the thing.

I work as a third party employee for a company in Brazil. While here, i've made a graphic advertising for all of our products (Quick Note: 60+ products) and for my dismay, the biggest online store don't want to use graphic images because they want to index the text on the file for SEO.

While i don't think there is so much text on these ads to be relevant for SEO, this had become a hard to fix problem, specially considering i'm not close to being an expert on HTML - this is when i heard of Muse and i though it would be my savior. It 'kinda' were, but i ran into some issues.

The HTML code should be suited to be used on their website. Like this one, for example:
https://www.kabum.com.br/cgi-local/site/produtos/descricao_ofertas.cgi?codigo=89171  (This is an Older Version, so we are in a hurry to update it like this one.)

The code should be just added to their store, keeping the text 'readable' by Search Mechanism, to keep it short.

When trying to do this on Muse i opened the PSD file, removed all the text and saved a "blank" .png file. Then on Muse i added manually the text boxes on top of it. The result is very close to original and reached what i wanted: a background image with a foreground text that can be copied and read out by SEO. But it seems that Muse saves a bunch of JavaScripts with the HTML file and also saves the CSS file in a different folder, which seems to be trouble for this store as well.

I'll send both the example made by the store and the one i made on Muse for comparison. Can you guys give me a hand on this?

Store HTML Code:  Download
Muse HTML Code:  Download

(Both are less than a 1MB and are on my Dropbox)

Thank you for your attention!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Hey kirbyn64,

You are correct, Muse generates its own code even if you will export a blank site there will be CSS, JavaScripts, and HTML exported.

Can you please elaborate your needs especially with CSS?

Do you like wish to add your own CSS? If this the case then I am afraid that Muse isn't a correct choice for you.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey kirbyn64,

You are correct, Muse generates its own code even if you will export a blank site there will be CSS, JavaScripts, and HTML exported.

Can you please elaborate your needs especially with CSS?

Do you like wish to add your own CSS? If this the case then I am afraid that Muse isn't a correct choice for you.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for attention, Ankushr.

I want the Muse generated code for CSS embedded into my HTML.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines