• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

textboxes do not grow anymore in height?

LEGEND ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it a new feature, that text boxes do not grow anymore in height, when the screen size gets reduced?

I have in mind that text boxes grow vertically when the browser window gets shrinked.

Or did I miss something how to make the text box grow vertically to show all text?

Thanks in advance

Uwe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Yes, it is a „feature“ in a certain way – a feature of speeding up the workflow.

The Muse team accelerates scrubber screen resizing actions by not updating the real height of a text box while you are dragging the scrubber.

When you release the scrubber all will be ok again!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it is a „feature“ in a certain way – a feature of speeding up the workflow.

The Muse team accelerates scrubber screen resizing actions by not updating the real height of a text box while you are dragging the scrubber.

When you release the scrubber all will be ok again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then everything is fine to me, thanks again for the tuesday afternoon lesson .

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me add, that the text boxes behave as expected and intended, once the site is published but I cannot see, if this happens in the design view of muse.

I cannot see if the text box pushes down content, I only see that the text box gets smaller in width, looses some text and …?

Again, everything is fine so far in the browser.

Thanks in advance

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines