• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022). Click OK to close the application.

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I am experiencing this crazy bug with MUSE. Trying to install a trial but it just can't open. I uninstalled, reinstalled at least 100 times without result. Ran the antivirus, etc. No result. Anyone has the same issue? Any advise?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Hey,

Thanks for sharing the info. see if this thread can help you with the issue - Error Code (0xc0000022)

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry to see you in this trouble, however, can you please help us with your system specifications like (OS, how many bites and from where are you trying to download the trial.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush,

Thanks for answering.

It's installed from the Muse_Set-Up.exe file that you get from the adobe website. I want a trial version to test MUSE, but everytime I open it, it gets stuck  with this message: "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022). Click OK to close the application."

Thank you,

C.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I would suggest you first to download the Creative Cloud Desktop app from here - Download a free trial or buy Adobe products and then try installing Muse.

Let me know if it works.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Ankush,

Thanks for the link but that that really doesn't help. That's exactly where I tried installing Muse from over and over again.

Muse seems to be installed correctly but this error code "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022). Click OK to close the application" keeps popping up whenever I try to launch it.

Thank you,

Ceel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey,

Thanks for sharing the info. see if this thread can help you with the issue - Error Code (0xc0000022)

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines