• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The last day of Muse downloading

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did I understand correctly that on May 21, 2019 it will not be possible to download a Muse from an official Adobe server? That is, download the client legally it will be impossible in principle?

Or this moment will come sooner?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

No. This is probably not the message you got. Adobe Muse will not get any maintenance updates after that date. I can still download and install a bunch of old apps and I suppose that will also be the case with Muse.

However, from today on, I would not start new developpement using Muse and I would start migrating my sites to a different product. As you can see in the list, Muse is not the only product that has been put EOL and it will not be the last one.

I really loved using Muse for small sites.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. This is probably not the message you got. Adobe Muse will not get any maintenance updates after that date. I can still download and install a bunch of old apps and I suppose that will also be the case with Muse.

However, from today on, I would not start new developpement using Muse and I would start migrating my sites to a different product. As you can see in the list, Muse is not the only product that has been put EOL and it will not be the last one.

I really loved using Muse for small sites. But it is as it is... RIP Muse.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines