• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There's a white space to right side of my site on mobile devices, How do I get rid of it?

Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, first of all, this is a one page site with anchor links . I am trying to build a site but I notice that there is a thin white bar on the right side of the page on mobile. On the initial load, it doesnt seem like there is a problem but when I scroll the site to an anchor link or drag the page to the left, it shifts towards the left and then the white bar is visible. I followed all the recommendations and there are no items outside of the boundaries and I've spent hours trying to fix it but no luck. Any help is greatly appreciated! The site can be seen at seefu.liangbros.com!

Site on initial load:

IMG_7254.PNG

Site after being dragged to the left:

IMG_7256.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Thanks for the prompt reply! I think I figured it out. It was because the hamburger menu button was touching the corners of the page and it caused it to expand beyond the page width. I moved it back in 1 pixel from the top and from the right and it is all good now

And as for the bottom white space, it happens only when dragging/changing the browser width via desktop browser. The white never appears on initial load so it should be okay.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well you may want to redesign that "past customers" slideshow in the footer... I guess you didn't test it or only tested the smaller slides?

we will need the files mate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the prompt reply! I think I figured it out. It was because the hamburger menu button was touching the corners of the page and it caused it to expand beyond the page width. I moved it back in 1 pixel from the top and from the right and it is all good now

And as for the bottom white space, it happens only when dragging/changing the browser width via desktop browser. The white never appears on initial load so it should be okay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines