• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

THIS ADOBE MUSE SITE FILE IS DAMAGED AND CAN NOT BE OPENED

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help to recover my muse file. its really important. i saved correctly on an external disk. yesterday it worked now i see this message.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Many apologies to find you in this trouble.

However, this kind of crash is very common, especially while working in Windows based OS.

First of all, please avoid working on any file directly in an external hard drive.

You should keep a back up in them and the source file should be on the desktop in which all the edits should be made.

And even if you work on the files stored in flash drives, they should be removed using 'eject safely' option instead of quick eject.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There may be hundreds of reasons, why the file is damaged. Chnces to revover it, are not so good …

But wait, until somebody of the Muse team chimes in.

You probably have a backup?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no backup. i would like to know how they can recover it?! so many people have the same problem with muse. Adobe should fix this problem as soon as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

schrieb

I need help to recover my muse file. its really important. i saved correctly on an external disk. yesterday it worked now i see this message.

Which message did you get?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"this adobe muse file is damaged and can not be open"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many apologies to find you in this trouble.

However, this kind of crash is very common, especially while working in Windows based OS.

First of all, please avoid working on any file directly in an external hard drive.

You should keep a back up in them and the source file should be on the desktop in which all the edits should be made.

And even if you work on the files stored in flash drives, they should be removed using 'eject safely' option instead of quick eject.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you think, Muse is the culprit? I could name tons of other causes, and I think you know it.

A backup would be really helpful in this case, wouldn’t it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you for your answers! I just started from the beginning. I made backups on other disks so i hope it will never happen again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines