• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This is for MUSE-I want to have 12 pt

Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to have 12 pt. content move (scroll) from right to left in a half inch high text block across the top of the page from one side of the page to the other side. This would be like the stock market ticker information that moves continually across a news screen; it never stops. This is for Muse. Help please.

[cut title down Ussnorway]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

as pointed out in that old post a better option is Edge Animate but there is no SEO mark down for marquee... a browser may block or allow it and you have no control over the client settings so that is why it went out of fashion

to be clear, a web site with yuck marquees going everywhere will get marked down in SEO but that is for poor design... not just the fact that you used an old tag

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could use a html code generator then use Object | Insert HTML . . .

example . . . http://www.html.am/html-codes/marquees/

or

There are a few Marquee widgets you could choose from.

Example . . . Text Marquee Tutorial for Adobe Muse - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your interest. I am very new at this and not familiar with

the HTML code generator but I would like to try the Marquee widgets.I have

looked in Widgets Library and Scroll Effects but cannot fine anything that

says Marquee. I am using Muse 2017. I would greatly appreciative if you

could be more specific.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks again. I cannot find that using any of the widgets that are presently part of Muse 2017will allow me to make a marquee that moves from right to left or left to right.However, thanks for your suggestions.It would be nice if Adobe would help to find the answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse 2017 has very different design layout (the back end code) to Muse 2018... it (2017.0.2 | 4) is stable but also old so thats the price you pay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marquee text has been removed on purpose. Please read this thread and the answer of the former Muse engineer Andrew Hushbeck:

https://forums.adobe.com/message/5158381#5158381

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

as pointed out in that old post a better option is Edge Animate but there is no SEO mark down for marquee... a browser may block or allow it and you have no control over the client settings so that is why it went out of fashion

to be clear, a web site with yuck marquees going everywhere will get marked down in SEO but that is for poor design... not just the fact that you used an old tag

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines