• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Too large images after export

Participant ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have created a page and i put in a 100% wide rectangle the width of the browser an image, and i selected the scale option to fit. The orginal image has a resolution of 1920 x 1280 and weighs 600kb but after exporting the page and loading the image of the same resolution becomes 4.1 mb, which is 6.8 times heavier, so charging is really slow. How come the images become so big? I think this is a big problem

bug.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do the following: Create a new site with only one page with only this image, placed inthe same way as you did now. Upload this .muse file (together with the original image to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and provide the download link here. Then we can have a closer look.

Thus, time consuming „question and answer“ games or pure guessing can be considerably reduced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines