Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Too wide site.

Participant ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Could anyone inform me how to "lock" my site? Now if i swipe to the left the site is not locked.

This is the address: https://blackhouse.se

Regards,

Carl

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The page is not "too wide", there are heavy design glitches.

You have to make sure, that no element at no time is overlapping/placed outside the defined page width. This is happening on your site.

One example:

To solve your issue, please read this document: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Muse/Page-is-Shifting-Horizontally/td-p/4790837 

(Unecessary for me to say, that Adobe stopped the developement of Muse and you should really think about using a different web design application. But ttelling you this, normally is Nancy’s "mission of life", Everytimes, I tried to answer a question, she will come along with this "breaking news". 🙂 )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Günther!

I fixed it!

Thank you for your invaluable help!

Carl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines