Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Top Margin Expanding problem

Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2017 Jul 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haiii...

when i apply a new "master"  into a page(eg: B-master).. in that page column expand to top.. means Ruler from 0 to 5000px upwards..

Please check the below image and see the vertical Ruler on Left.

and even if i apply A-master back, even then its Expand more 5000px upwards again..

pls help me..

Q1afcDa.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

your screenshot shows content (and a anchor) outside the page layout... I assume you have added this to one of your master pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your screenshot shows content (and a anchor) outside the page layout... I assume you have added this to one of your master pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow... Thanks ...there was a content on top.. it was a small rectangle with 'no fill' outside the page layout....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you use a „Padding“ for your page/master page?

Screen.jpg

If yes: Set it to „0“ again, or right click onto the page (at a position, where there is no other element, and choose „Reset Page Properties“.

The top padding determines a distance between top of page and top of browser window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.. padding is 0 there... and i tried to reset page properties.. then it again expand to '10400'px...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines