Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Top Menu Needs to be Responsive AND Pinned

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am having trouble with my menu...I originally created my website with several (10) breakpoints to accomodate for a menu that would not be responsive and pinned. However, I am trying to simplify my site by only having 3 breakpoints, similar to another website I created - but I cannot get the menu to stay at the top, even with scrolling, and to move in when the site is smaller until the next breakpoint. I currently have the page width locked past 1440 (personal preference). I am attaching a dropbox file with the master page to show what I am talking about. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I want the menu to move in and be responsive, but also to stay pinned at the top of the page. This is likely a very simple fix that I am just not seeing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jr8wyum1ptjy4ub/Menu%20Issue.muse?dl=0 

Thank you in advance for your assistance. 🙂

TOPICS
How to , Responsive design , Widget

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I modified your example site a little bit. Since I didn’t know, what are the really important points for you, I did it the way, I thought, it meets your intentions.

Just look at this small sample file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s4fwwitjmhgyqi9/Menu_Issue_Mod.muse?dl=1 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines