• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Touch scrolling automatically click on links when scrolling through mobile website I created.

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2017 Jan 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm quite new on using Adobe Muse, so I come across this issue now. I'm creating this responsive website with multiple breakpoints with fluid width. My problem is, when i browse the website with my mobile and I tried to scroll down the page, it will automatically load the link (image) where i touch scrolling. Is there any way to avoid loading the link when i scroll and only load it when I tap on it?

Here is the website link I'm working on.

Portfolio

Please help, Thanks!

Leo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 01, 2017 Jan 01, 2017

on a mobile you swipe left or right and scroll up or down... the images in your design are too big and that temps a client to try and move them over. when they swip the image left to bring it into screen they are activating its link.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the fact of the mater is people use their fingers to navigate with a phone and your design has failed to make account for that... Drop the images down so they don't cover the entire breakpoint is the best way to repair it from this point imo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most of the websites we browse through in the mobile, normally would not load the image links even though our fingers touch scroll it, only when we stop scrolling and tap again then it will load the image links. This is what I hope to achieve in my mobile version of the website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on a mobile you swipe left or right and scroll up or down... the images in your design are too big and that temps a client to try and move them over. when they swip the image left to bring it into screen they are activating its link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know it's an old topic, but maybe somebody will use some help. I had the same problem and I found out it was "in and out widget" by qooqee causing the problem. After deleting it - scrolling works perfectly on my phone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines