Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transparent video background in Muse

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2017 Sep 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Would anyone have an answer or a link to a video that can help me with this one, its killing me. Really appreciate because my web/video knowledge isnt too crash hot.

I am making a site in Muse and on one page I have a video of a spinning magazine that grows in size and slows down to show the cover (like the hot offf the presses newspaper kinda thing). Only problem is there is a big black box around my spinning magazine. I made the spinning mag in Premiere Pro using a PNG so the original file has a transparent background. I've been reading that I need to export the alpha channel to make a transparent background but I either end up with a series of PNG files or the export is a video type that isn't accepted by my video widget in Muse I guess because I cant find them when I go to add them to Muse.  The video widget I am using is 'Video Player' by creatived.com and accepts MP4 file, OGG and webm. I can't remember my reasoning for choosing this widget so Im open to change if I need to. Anyway Im totally confused because do I need to learn how to export the video from one of the other video programs or change my muse video player or something else completely? Any help is super appreciated!

Thanks!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 24, 2017 Sep 24, 2017

A PNG is one image with no animation.

What you need, is an animated GIF with transparent background. There are many apps out there, which convert a video to GIF.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have no idea what you want/need. Ask "creative.com" about your issue/question.

Provide a link to your site. So we can have a look.

You may watch youtube, if you find something there.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A PNG is one image with no animation.

What you need, is an animated GIF with transparent background. There are many apps out there, which convert a video to GIF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines