Highlighted

Trouble fixed site on tablet

Contributor ,
Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have this site as fixed width under page properties. All resize on boxes is set to resize responsive width and height or just width.

When I look on my tablet I get a space on the right side portrait and horizontal. My tablet is a lenovo TAB 2 A8-50F at 1280 x 800.

Any idea why this space? Phone is fine.

http://borodi.videotolifeproductions.com/for-sale.html

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by fotoroeder | Adobe Community Professional

RonaldCz  schrieb

I currently have this site as fixed width under page properties. All resize on boxes is set to resize responsive width and height or just width.

If you have your site set to be fixed width, you don`t have to set your elements to resize in width and height. The only exception would be if you use elements stretched to browser width.

The white space on the right hand side indicates, that there are some elements or at least one outside the canvas.

If this doesn`t solve your issue, show us a .muse with only this page and we can have a look.

Do you use adaptive design? I didn`t find a tablet version?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trouble fixed site on tablet

Contributor ,
Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I look on my tablet I get a space on the right side portrait and horizontal. My tablet is a lenovo TAB 2 A8-50F at 1280 x 800.

Any idea why this space? Phone is fine.

http://borodi.videotolifeproductions.com/for-sale.html

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by fotoroeder | Adobe Community Professional

RonaldCz  schrieb

If you have your site set to be fixed width, you don`t have to set your elements to resize in width and height. The only exception would be if you use elements stretched to browser width.

The white space on the right hand side indicates, that there are some elements or at least one outside the canvas.

If this doesn`t solve your issue, show us a .muse with only this page and we can have a look.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 03, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RonaldCz  schrieb

Best Regards,

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2017 1
RonaldCz LATEST
Contributor ,
Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I used the adaptive design and the space disappeared. did not find anything in the borders but might have been break points.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 15, 2017 0