• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with implementing a video background.

New Here ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have been trying (and failing miserably) to add a video background to my website in the latest version of muse. I have used 2 separate widgets and even tried to code  the video into the background, but when I go to preview it, whether in a browser (chrome or safari) or in muse, it is just displaying white space and my menu banner and absolutely no trace of a video. The video I am using is a .mp4 and the file size is 5.6mb. I am using MacOS sierra 10.12.5 and Muse CC 2017. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Lack of hardware acceleration for playback quite likely. Check the relevant settings in the browsers. Also transcode your file with a tool like Handbrake. "bad" MPEG streams can have all sorts of weird sideeffects.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lack of hardware acceleration for playback quite likely. Check the relevant settings in the browsers. Also transcode your file with a tool like Handbrake. "bad" MPEG streams can have all sorts of weird sideeffects.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines