• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Turn my phone version 90º ?

Participant ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I reconfigure design layout for phone - turn it 90º? I have videos and slide shows on each page, and it would work better to turn the whole thing. Is there a way to do it? Phone and tablet please. . .

Thanks,

Lynn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

If you use responsive design, you could create a button for mobile devices to encourage users to turn their devices into landscape vision.

There´s no automatic button available to achieve this, I guess (watch at musewidgets.com, if there´s any).

You could try to use certain breakpoints which are common for tablets or phones in vertical vision and use "turn 90°- buttons" only in these breakpoints but I assume this gets unpredictable as the amount of mobile devices increases form month to month.

Best

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use responsive design, you could create a button for mobile devices to encourage users to turn their devices into landscape vision.

There´s no automatic button available to achieve this, I guess (watch at musewidgets.com, if there´s any).

You could try to use certain breakpoints which are common for tablets or phones in vertical vision and use "turn 90°- buttons" only in these breakpoints but I assume this gets unpredictable as the amount of mobile devices increases form month to month.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You were right, nothing on the tutorial about it either. . . It worked as you said! Here is the final beta version. . . I'm waiting to hear from my client before upload to their site. . .

http:cateringbyralph.businesscatalyst.com/index.html

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From a design point of view I recommend to check some details about readability and recommend to use a mobile menu for smaller devices:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-11-23 um 07.41.14.png

Bildschirmfoto 2017-11-23 um 07.41.37.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I'll give it a try. . . both a try!

Wow! I had NO idea! < . . .<Create a responsive web page | > I'm going to need to watch this several times! https://helpx.adobe.com/muse/how-to/create-responsive-website.html?set=muse--whats-new--2016-02

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines