Three hours ago I worked with Muse and Typekit with almost no hazzle. Now, three hours later I get this message:
What can I do? Is this a currently issue?
I was also told, to have more fonts with my account than normally come with my plan. Which plan? How to upgrade?
Also Typekit tells that nothing happens to my "overloaded" fonts, instead I get an email from the typekit team and get asked to upgrade?
If only one can easy use google fonts without 3rd party, that would be much nicer. Typekit seems to be unpredicatble.
Thanks in advance,
I had the similar problem, but went away after quitting and reopening the Creative Cloud app.
Have you tried that?
Certainly, this has to do something with Typekit server.
We are also seeing a sudden spike in error 400 which is because of Typekit fonts.
I will try getting in touch with the team to check on this.
I was able now to keep the amount of fonts within the limits of my plan. Typekit is still not able to connect to my account from within Muse. I was able to connect to my account through CC, though.
Hi Ankush and touficnabi, at the moment I cannot login to my CC. I logged out and log in is not possible right now.
So it might also be a temporare problem with CC?
After clicking the "Uninstall CC" , followed by clicking "Repair CC" , followed by waiting for synchronizing the CC over all, I was able to work again with typekit and WF.
Thanks for support and Cheerio,