• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Typekit Fonts Problem

Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use Futura in my website. My problem is that only some of the font styles are downloading (there should be 12 total):

Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 12.19.54 PM.png

I already have Futura on my computer, but not the web version. When I try to download it from Typekit within Muse, I believe it thinks that those Futura styles are already downloaded when they're really not.

How can I fix this? Thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 12.22.19 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Ok I finally got it! I had to uninstall Muse and reinstall it for all of the fonts to show up:Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 2.50.18 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi aaa3168,

I'm sorry you ran into trouble here. This definitely should have added all 12 variations. I just tried it myself and it worked.

I don't think the local versions of Futura should cause trouble. These are totally separate as the Typekit versions are loaded into Muse directly.

Would you try removing Futura PT altogether and then adding it again? Let me know and we'll take it from there.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok I finally got it! I had to uninstall Muse and reinstall it for all of the fonts to show up:Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 2.50.18 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines