• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Typekit not working in Adobe Muse

Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I need help because the Adobe Typekit fonts does not work, it does not show the list at all when I open the page, they ask me that the missing fonts are missing, I realized that the Adobe Typekit fonts does not work, it does not show anything, any solution that can help

Greetings

Nofunciona.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot reproduce your error as I get the typekit fonts to see.  Sorry. 

Maybe you try to sign out of Creative Cloud and sign in again? In cases of error 500 this worked usually.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already did the steps, I closed the whole session and started the adobe creative cloud session again and then I entered the adobe muse program, they still come out the same, the adobe typekit fonts do not come out, I do not know why or it will be that it is also discontinued in adobe typekit.

I am very attentive
Greetings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I said, for me everything works still fine but I must admit, that I never used typekit fonts because I always wanted and still want not get in any trouble with any subscrription issue no matter what.

I assume of course - otherwise Muse won`t work anyway - that you still have a paid full subscription plan with Adobe, haven`t you?

You may consider to use another font, depending on which font you "must" use, of course.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I have the adobe creative cloud plan complete with all the applications but it is that last year in December it was working normal with the Adobe Typekit fonts but now it no longer works it does not show anything not only the fonts in all the fonts that do not see anything in Adobe Typekit but on the other hand Edge font works fine but in adobe typekit it does not show anything in adobe muse I don't know why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which font do you want to use? Maybe there´s another source for it?

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a pity no fonts work in Adobe Typekit and other Edge web fonts to think that there is no future this program so good but none of this fonts works also I did to restart in Adobe Creative Cloud and log back in but they still nothing that works to think about how can we solve it is possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I attach the video that does not show the sources and does not add either

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Xavier Frasser,

No it's not possible.  Muse is old, outdated software.  When it breaks, nobody is around anymore to fix it. That's what End of Life means. 

I use Adobe Dreamweaver and have no trouble with Web Fonts from Adobe Fonts (formerly Typekit), Edge or Google fonts.  Everything works! 

You may keep struggling with Muse and be continually frustrated by it or switch to better software.  It's your choice, which will it be?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Dreamweaver is not a replacement for Adobe Muse. To use Dreamweaver, you need to understand or know html. You don't need this to use Muse. Must abandon the Adobe product to find an alternative to Adobe Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Of course, I understand that the program has no future but hey for now I'm using three programs from scratch without coding is webflow, Blocsapp, Elementor pro is the best to create a website from scratch wordpress is very easy but it is great, Websitex5 and Nicepage.

That what I use for now but it hurts is that I like adobe muse more but to think that there is no future because of adobe that lacks seriousness.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines