I'm having some problems with a webfont that I added to my project via the "Add Webfonts" option in the Type panel.
I have used special regional characters but these characters seem to be missing from the live site.
I remeber that you could Sync regional character sets as well in Typekit but it seems that adding the font via Muse
Ben here, from Typekit. This article explains the issue you're seeing: Typekit Help | Use Typekit fonts in Muse
About web kits and language support
By default, websites created in Muse will use the Default language set, which includes English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish.
To include all of the languages supported in the fonts you've chosen, select "All" from the Character Set menu in the Page Properties > Options tab.
Custom language subsets and dynamic subsets are not available for sites built with Muse.
So, in order to use these special characters, you might need to enable the "All" option for the Character Set. I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any further questions.
yes, this was the solution.
thank you, Ben