• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ultimate Member for Muse

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am just starting to install the Ultimate Member into my muse. I am on my wordpress admin panel and the first step is to create my registration form. Cool I did that its created published I have the form ID and everything. When I pull the registration page on to my site from the widget library and put in my URL and from ID the form does not show up. I am following this tutorial Ultimate Member for Muse | Adobe Muse Login System | Adobe Muse CMS - YouTube  and when he puts his URL and form ID in his form pops up right away!

The other errors I am getting on my admin page are

One or more of your Ultimate Member pages are not correctly setup. Please visit Ultimate Member > Settings to re-assign your missing pages.

When I go to my pages page the only options in the drop down are about and logout what does that mean? How is one of the pages set up wrong?

Ultimate Member has not yet been translated to your language: en. If you have translated the plugin you need put these files ultimatemember-en.po and ultimatemember-en.mo in /wp-content/languages/plugins/ for the plugin to be translated in your language. Hide this notice

I don't even know where to get these files nor where to put them. You would think since you have to pay for this widget there would be better support or STEP BY      STEP instructions for new users.

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

„Ultimate Members for Muse“ is a 3rd party widget, which has nothing to do with Adobe Muse.

If you have problems with this widget, please contact the vendor Musegain.

Additionally you should be aware, that Adobe Muse is „end of life“, what means, rhat any further developement is cancelled.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

„Ultimate Members for Muse“ is a 3rd party widget, which has nothing to do with Adobe Muse.

If you have problems with this widget, please contact the vendor Musegain.

Additionally you should be aware, that Adobe Muse is „end of life“, what means, rhat any further developement is cancelled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes it being a widget that works with Muse is why I put it in here incase anyone else worked with it. Yes I know it is at end of life but this is what I am rolling with right now. Thanks though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines