Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Un responsive in mobile

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm having formatting issues with the mobile layout. I have selected "stretch to browser width"  for all of my elements since that is the default. I'm not sure if I'm not using Muse responsive feature incorrectly or not. I've attached an image of my phone layout in muse and a screenshot from my iPhone 4 which displays the formatting issue.

Thank you

Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 9.28.18 PM.pngFile_001.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

In most cases some elements or at least one element is placed outside the canvas between the smallest breakpoint and the minimum width of your site.

To watch out for this you have to use the scrubber, the grey vertical "thing" on the right hand side on the page in design view.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-06 um 08.11.14.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In most cases some elements or at least one element is placed outside the canvas between the smallest breakpoint and the minimum width of your site.

To watch out for this you have to use the scrubber, the grey vertical "thing" on the right hand side on the page in design view.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-06 um 08.11.14.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines