• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to click on Master objects between parts of widgets on pages

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On some of my site's pages I have a slideshow with its thumbnails below the menu from my A-Master page and with the slideshow contents to the right, like this: Jack Jensen Constructions

I can click on the Master menu buttons from most of my pages, but not ones with this layout. I suspect that it is because the frame around all of the slideshow objects overlaps with the Master menu, even though no true objects cover the menu. I've made sure to send the slideshow to the back of its page using the "arrange" feature and send the master menu to the front of its page, but that hasn't helped.

Let me know if you have any other ideas. I've used this layout for years and this hasn't been a problem until a recent update! Not sure which one though.

Thanks,

-Jack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Only if you place all master elements which should be on top are in one layer. the top layer on master.

On your pages nothing should be in that layer. Then it should do the job.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems that something is overlapping the buttons either on master or on that page.

Best Regards;

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the widget's "edit-all" border overlaps it. But that's not a real object that can be interacted with on the site; it's just a tool within Muse that, until recently, was ignored once the site went live.

Is there any way to tell the master's items that they should always be on top of whatever's on the pages?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Only if you place all master elements which should be on top are in one layer. the top layer on master.

On your pages nothing should be in that layer. Then it should do the job.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines