Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to hide 'Text Frame' icon

Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day fellow Musers,

I have recently begun using Muse and I'm extremely fascinated.

However, I'm facing a minor hitch, that is when I create a text box, there is a Text Frame icon that appears.

I understand it is to indicate that it is in fact a text frame icon but I'd like to hide it while I get my design in place, it's quite disturbing.

Image shown below:

Temporary Text Frame Issue.PNG

Please advice?

Many thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Ok no I'm mistaken.

The icon only appears if I'm not using a web font, and I've just synced the font of choice as a web font and all is fine now!

Admin, if this would help someone, I'm happy to leave it on, if not please help me delete it.

Thanks

Ibrahim

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok no I'm mistaken.

The icon only appears if I'm not using a web font, and I've just synced the font of choice as a web font and all is fine now!

Admin, if this would help someone, I'm happy to leave it on, if not please help me delete it.

Thanks

Ibrahim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You definitely shouldn’t hide this icon! It warns you, because it indicates, that you are going to introduce a heavy issue into your site!

Here some more informations about this, read my last answer in this thread:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2357163

If you really want to hide this icon anyway: Go to menu "View" and choose "Hide Rasterized Text Frame Indicators".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines