Same as on Mac I guess, so run the CC, where you can see all apps, installed on your computer, watch out for apps and then, see my screenshot for it - means - click the three dotted menu and keep on as asked.
1. To uninstall/install software, you need a computer user profile with administrative level permissions.
2. You say you obtained this package from your university? If yes, contact the school's IT dept for assistance with removal of the package.
3. If you installed the software yourself on a Win10 PC, go to Control Panel > System Settings > Add/Remove programs. Or as Uwe said, uninstall Muse from your Creative Cloud desktop app. Scroll down to Muse. Click the 3 dots icon. Select Uninstall.
Hope that helps.
The thing is, it doesn't show up anywhere in CC, I thought it might be the other account (was a uni team and I was a boardmember at the time) but got the details from that account and still no muse showing up in my cc.
Kind of annoying that you can't just remove a program. Because no I have no way to remove it as it's not on any of the accounts that I use and therefore can't uninstall anything.
@nancy, Step 3 is what I did, then I recieve the message that the uninstaller is not found.
But you get the CC-App running on your computer? Have you set it up to show older apps as well? And in your folders, where the app is placed you do not have this?
It should not be a "uninstaller.png" of course. This is just an image (not in computer language but in photographers language.
1. Universities are on Enterprise plans, not individual plans. Different rules apply which require you to seek help from your IT dept.
2. If Muse isn't installed on your system, there's nothing to uninstall.
3. To remove software from Windows 10, go to Control Panel > System Settings > Add/Remove Programs.
4. Unless you have a PAID individual subscription to CC ALL APPS plan, you will not see older versions as an option.