Highlighted

Unsubscribe Muse

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you tell me how to unsubscribe from my Pre-paid anual plan, please?

Thank you.

Hi there,

If you were not looking for an annual plan then you can go ahead an cancel the subscription with the help of our customer care billing team and get your refund (cancellation done within 14 days) How to cancel your Adobe Creative Cloud plan or membership.

As this is an open forum so the billing and cancellation concern would be taken care by the billing team Contact Customer Care

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unsubscribe Muse

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you tell me how to unsubscribe from my Pre-paid anual plan, please?

Thank you.

Hi there,

If you were not looking for an annual plan then you can go ahead an cancel the subscription with the help of our customer care billing team and get your refund (cancellation done within 14 days) How to cancel your Adobe Creative Cloud plan or membership.

As this is an open forum so the billing and cancellation concern would be taken care by the billing team Contact Customer Care

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 16, 2018 0
Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 16, 2018 0