I've placed some images in 480 breakpoint.. but... when I trying to resize, there is unwanted spaces under the last image (pls check 2nd image attachment)..
How to fix this..?? pls help me
Note : I tried with both Rectangle and image frame
This may have many causes.
Please give us the .muse file, containing only the images and elements shown in your screenshot, then we can have a closer look. Follow this instruction: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652
1. Reduce the minimal page length on layout page in both breakpoints to, let’s say, 400 px.
2. Deactivate „Sticky Footer“ in „Page Properties“ of every breakpoint. (This option decides, if the footer always it at the bottom of your browser window (even if thr page content is shorter), or it sticks at the bottom of the page content area.
Now all should be ok.
wow... great !!!.. its work...
and what is the difference btwn Sticky footer and ??
If you assign the „Footer“ attribute to an element it sticks to the footer and alway stays
• at the bottom of your browser window (if „sticky footer“ is checked and the browser window is taller than the page content, or
• at the bottom of your page content (if „Sticky ‚Footer“ is unchecked).
Just try this:
• Place 2 rectangles:
• Define the small one as a „Footer“ object.
• Now check and uncheck „Sticky Footer“ and preview the page in browser.