Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update from 18.0 to 18.1

Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dear hardworking helpers

How can I update my latest Muse version 18.1? The Adobe Creative Cloud Application only shows me version 18.0 as the current version.

Is this update even recommended? I have already read in the forum of some problems with 18.1.

iMac13,2

Fusion Drive

MacOS 10.12.6

Bildschirmfoto 2018-07-17 um 13.25.15.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Sure thank you for the information.

I see that even though you have a previous version of Muse installed it does not give  you the option of updating it.

Lets try one more step to see if this gets resolved, that is uninstall muse from you system including the presences when asked.

later you will find muse in the Adobe CC app... put a tick in "show old apps" to see that download option.

It should give you the latest version to install.

Let us know if this works or else I will escalate it.

Thanks!

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

First please verify which version of Muse have you installed.

IF you have the latest version then only previous versions will be shown in the list, same as mine.

But if you go to Help menu and About Muse, it will show the latest version installed in your system.

Please check and let us know if it differs at your end.

Thanks!

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush

Here is the Screenshot of my version information you ask for...

...and an error message, which is shown after trying to load a thirdparty widget (musethemes)

Bildschirmfoto 2018-07-18 um 14.00.02.pngBildschirmfoto 2018-07-18 um 14.29.38.png

I hope that helps to find a solution...

thank you in advance

Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Martin,

Thanks you for the information. In shot we can say that you don't have an option to update your Muse.

Can you please try signing out and back into the Creative Cloud application and see if that helps?

Thanks!

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have logged off and logged in and restarted the computer two times... ... unfortunately it remains as it is ... ... the Creative Cloud App called my Muse version as "aktuell" (up to date)... ...any other Idea?

Bildschirmfoto 2018-07-18 um 16.11.30.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure thank you for the information.

I see that even though you have a previous version of Muse installed it does not give  you the option of updating it.

Lets try one more step to see if this gets resolved, that is uninstall muse from you system including the presences when asked.

later you will find muse in the Adobe CC app... put a tick in "show old apps" to see that download option.

It should give you the latest version to install.

Let us know if this works or else I will escalate it.

Thanks!

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello dear Ankush

Magnificent! It works exactly as you described it. Here is a picture of success.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-07-18 um 23.20.26.png

Many many thanks! I would never have thought of that.

Greetings from Cologne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines