• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upload form on Muse

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for a widget that allows me to have people upload photos to me and sent to my mailbox.

I've been searching for something like this but have only found contact forms.

Does anyone know of one?

Thank you for your consideration.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

I guess, this requires a form. How should any website send pictures to your mailbox without knowing where this comes from?

Maybe you could find something at jotform and customize it to very little information, required from the user.

But any address might very necessary.

Otherwise you could link them to wetransfer or dropbox or similar filesharing service.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess, this requires a form. How should any website send pictures to your mailbox without knowing where this comes from?

Maybe you could find something at jotform and customize it to very little information, required from the user.

But any address might very necessary.

Otherwise you could link them to wetransfer or dropbox or similar filesharing service.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply.   I am placing a call to artists to invite them to an exhibit.  I would like the artists to be able to fill in a submission form and also upload photos of their work for my review. 

I will continue looking to see how I can accomplish this.

Regards,

Joseph

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You got it almost, I guess. If you use a submission form for the artists anyway it  is nothing more easy than adding an upload button.

If you do so with jot form, be aware that it depends on the traffic per month (I guess), if you keep with a free account or have to pay some amount.

As of this reading I do not know but did not search either of other upload possibilities.

You may search on musewidgeits.com. But money will be necessary both ways, I guess.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are some widget out there, which allow uploading files via Muse and inform you via email, when new files are available.

• https://www.muse-themes.com/products/dropzone

• https://www.musegain.com/adobe-muse/mega-uploader/​

I can confirm, that both widgets work fine without any flaw yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help Günter. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2017 Sep 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used the DROPZONE widget from musethemes and it works as far as a file going to the upload file but cannot get an email notification.  I followed all the instructions but still won't go. Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help.  I think I have found something on muse widgets.com.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can try this one, it works OK https://musewidgets.com/products/muse-upload-form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines