• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upload to FTP Host causes Muse 2017 to crash.

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I have been using Adobe Muse for a while now, and never have I encountered any issues.

I have several sites for clients created in Muse, and recently I have been encountering one major issue for one of my sites.

The website is homeslifestyle.estate and it is hosted on GoDaddy.

When I go to "Upload to FTP Host", the credentials pop-up comes up, I input the FTP information and then click "Ok".

As soon as I click Ok, the application stops responding and I have to force quit the application.

I have tried uploading the site from several laptops, yet the problem persists.

I am using Adobe Muse 2017.0.2.60. on a Macbook Pro.

It is extremely important that this issue is resolved, as I am losing my clientele due to this error.

Hope to hear from you shortly,

Kindest Regards,

Samuel Regan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Others with more expertise will hopefully weigh in but does the site upload to businesscatalyst.com correctly?

Can you try exporting as html and using a different ftp program as an interim solution until this is worked out?

Upload a Muse site to a third-party hosting service

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue.

To look into the issue please send us the .muse file at muse-support@adobe.com along with a link to this thread for context. If the file is larger than 20Mb you'll need to use a file sharing service such as Adobe Send & Track, Dropbox, Creative Cloud, WeTransfer, etc.

-Kratika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kratika,

Thank you for your reply.

I have sent the muse file to muse-support@adobe.com.

Awaiting a response,

Kind Regards,

Samuel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need urgent assistance.

Please help.

Thank you,

Samuel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Dan has asked, do you see the same problem while uploading to BC or export as HTML ?

Thanks,

Sanjit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was this fixed? I'm constanly getting this with a large file, which is also currently with adobe for an IBE issue. Upload takes ages and rither stops at 11, 59 or 95 percent. The Muse experience is not good at the moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same issue in those very same percentages. Its annoying because it didn't happen with previous versions of the software. it's SO annoying that I'm currently learning to code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am still getting hangs on a large file / site when checking for changes and at 11%, though havent seen it hang at 59% for a while.

2018 is better than 2017.1, but am often having to force quit Muse or hard restart the mac, before re-opening only Muse and being able to get the FTP upload to progress.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How big are your files. Does this happen with new Muse files with relatively small sizes as well?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines