Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upload to FTP-Host is stuck at 99% "/asset folder is being created."

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, so I need some help.

I've never done this (Uploading a Muse site) before, but I'm already failing at my first attempt. I have Bluehost as a hosting site and everything there is working well, I have a domain, FTP-Accounts etc. In Muse I can log into my FTP Account, write in the domain, start uploading - but at 99% it gets stuck at the point "/asset folder is being created." Obviously I've tried cancel and restarting it a couple of times and trying it with another FTP-Account (same Bluehostaccount though) too. What can I do / What am I doing wrong?

Kind regards, Michael

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

Thanks for the answer. I've done as you said.

Exporting as HTML and then uploading it manually works perfectly fine, so my website is good to go, thank you very much!

However the built in "Publish" command still does not work / stops at 99% as before, which is kind of odd. I guess I'll just have to upload it manually every time I make a change.

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try this:

• Use menu „File/Export to HTML …“ to export all files to your local disc.
  • Open your domain using a FTP application and delete all files manually.
  • Upload the exported files manually to your domain.

If this is working

• Try uploading the files with Muse’s built in „Publish“ command again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer. I've done as you said.

Exporting as HTML and then uploading it manually works perfectly fine, so my website is good to go, thank you very much!

However the built in "Publish" command still does not work / stops at 99% as before, which is kind of odd. I guess I'll just have to upload it manually every time I make a change.

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you try to publish „only modified files“?

Do you get still the same alert? I ask, because the „assets“ folder should be already there now.

Does this folder containany files? It is used for storing downloadable files or files of 3rd party widgets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines