upload to ftp host

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By selecting file => edit upload to ftp host and placing the data on FTP server :, User Name: muse closes just like that. I just can't upload the site to the server. Can anybody help me. Thanks for the help.
TOPICS
Error, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same problem.  I go to publish the site and after entering my server information, Muse just closes out.  I am unable to publish my page.  Any suggestions?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must admit, that from the OP I did not see any question at all. What am I missing here? What´s the same problem?

You simply hit the publish button in the top right corner of the muse window:

Bildschirmfoto 2020-02-11 um 11.32.43.png

It works on my side with no issue. What´s yours?

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a known conflict on Windows.  But it will never be fixed because Muse is end of life and service is ending very soon on Mar 26. 

WORKAROUND #1: 

Disconnect from the Internet BEFORE you launch Muse.

Enter your FTP log-in details and then connect to the Internet.

WORKAROUND #2:

Export project to HTML and use Filezilla or another S/FTP client to transfer files to server.

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy
Thanks for your help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, if the problems continue:

You can export in HTML and File Zila update the files in the same way as MUSE FTP

Tierras Vivas is an experienced and professional Peru adventure tour operator founded in 2006.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines