• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

uploading a website with FTP

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with with the website I made in muse. I want to upload it to my server but it doesn't work. Under here I have a image that explains it:

Schermafbeelding 2017-10-30 om 17.42.08.png

There is no public_html map there already and on my server from my webhosting company there is a map called public_html. And i should upload my files in there right?

And when I type in 'public_html' myself this is what happens:

Schermafbeelding 2017-10-30 om 17.42.46.png

So I hope somebody knows what to do because I paid for the server but now I really want to upload my website...?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Please try leaving space as blank, and Muse will try to auto-detect the folder on the server.

If it still doesn't work then you must reach out to your host regarding this.

See this thread - Cannot get "Upload to FTP Host" to work. where issue similar to yours is corrected with the help of host.\

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It finally works but now I have a other problem. While it's uploading it stops at 73% and Adobe Muse doesn't work anymore???

Look at the screenshot here:Schermafbeelding 2017-10-31 om 01.57.29.png

This is what I see and keep seeing nothing else...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had that problem some time ago. I entered the full URL and it solved the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you try simply uploading it as HTML on your local hard disk and see if it goes well?

If not then there might be some issue with your file.

However, in that case, would you mind sharing your .muse file with us so that we can investigate and try fixing it?

For sharing the file you can follow the steps explained here - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652 and send the link to me in a private message.

For doing a private message hover the mouse on my picture and click "message".

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines