• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading as HTML

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am designing a website in muse to go into a programmers current domain.  When I go to the control panel for his site and replace the files form the old site with the HTML files i would need from muse (index.HTML, sitemap.XML and muse_manifest.xml) it works fine but when i go to that website that should be created it doesnt show up like it does in muse.  It simply has no graphics but the tabs to click to navigate different pages.  It also says "Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect".  Is this a problem with my muse program or is this something he is missing?  Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

As far as I read here, you could go either with muse or code by yourself. It is not possible to mix those two methods.

Maybe I missed something then let us know.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi as you have mentioned above that you are only transferring (index.HTML, sitemap.XML and muse_manifest.xml)  and no other files, right?

No graphics means CSS is missing and also the other assets, which you have designed in Muse. got my point?

Try to replace the file and then it shall work.

Please explain if I am talking something else.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As far as I read here, you could go either with muse or code by yourself. It is not possible to mix those two methods.

Maybe I missed something then let us know.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines