Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Urgent help needed please!. Rollover states and slideshow not working

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I am relatively new to Muse and i'm trying hard to fall in love with it but i'm having so many issues that make zero sense to me after crawling these forums and watching endless tutorials and following them closely my issues remain.

Basically when i set rollover states they sometimes work they sometimes don't. And i've also created a simple 3 image slideshow for the main hero part of the website... I have 3 different messages in white text appearing on a dark box above the main image. It all works fine in the document and is visible but once i preview in browser all these elements aren't working.

I am now under pressure with my client and have no answer to it. Please help me.

Here are images to explain the rollover states on buttons not working and also screengrabs of the slideshow in the document and then the browser view with the headline missing. What am i doing wrong????

This is the button style (Normal)

Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 12.34.49.png

This is what i want to happen on rollover etc...

Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 12.35.04.png

This is how it looks while i hover over it when i've previewed in browser.

Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 12.36.48.png

This is how the slideshow should look (in document)

Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 12.39.36.png

Here's how it appears in browser...

Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 12.39.57.png

I'm seriously pulling my hair out on this guys.... Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Steve

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Nobody will be able to help in this case without a .muse file! There are too many possible causes.

Do this:

• Delete all pages but one, delete all elements except one example for your issues. (We are really willing to help, but not to wait hours for download or poking through huge element-loaded sites). Save this .muse file under a new name.
  • Or paste one of these „misbehaving“ elements onto a newly created, blank site.

Upload this .muse file to Dropbox, CC Files or a similar filesharing service and po

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nobody will be able to help in this case without a .muse file! There are too many possible causes.

Do this:

• Delete all pages but one, delete all elements except one example for your issues. (We are really willing to help, but not to wait hours for download or poking through huge element-loaded sites). Save this .muse file under a new name.
  • Or paste one of these „misbehaving“ elements onto a newly created, blank site.

Upload this .muse file to Dropbox, CC Files or a similar filesharing service and post the download link here. Then we will try to help.

You may follow these recommendations: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines