Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

URL HIERARCHY - IMPORTANT

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to everyone,

I submit you a problem you spoke so much about this forum but still has not found a solution. I need to know if any of you have found how to resolve the URL hierarchy of html pages created by muse. So how to tell muse to organize the pages of the site in subfolders. at the moment all the pages end up in the main folder generating URL type these http://www.mydmain.com/prodotto1 I would need (as already set in the adobe muse design section) that the url is http://www.mydmain.com/prodotti/prodotto1. It is possible that after 4 years there is still no solution to this problem of FUNDAMENTAL IMPORTANCE.

Thank you very much

Silvia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

From what I know, there is no way to change the structure of the site generated by Adobe Muse. You can place a feature request with the team here. Adobe Muse CC: Feature Ideas

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is this so important? I always thought, it is important that users are able to watch content? My browser shows this thread like this:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-12 um 17.24.10.png

Clicking the address field shows me:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-12 um 17.24.55.png

Except for copying a link, I have no idea what to need this for.

Help?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seo's point of view is very important that the site is properly organized. just think that in my main folder I will have many unorganized html files. And for the user, I think it is useful to understand from the url in which section or part of the site you are. It's a need that I've noticed is of many. Also the same adobe muse to start designing asks you to give a page on the pages. I do not understand why it does not even keep it in export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe it is also helpful to use another sitemap created outside of muse. Recently there was announced some weakness from muse to build usefull sitemaps?

I experienced, when I use the page description properly and page title that this has quite impact on SEO.

Best regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not a seo expert and for this type of work I am working with an expert who specifically asks me these things. so I have to find a solution to my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From what I know, there is no way to change the structure of the site generated by Adobe Muse. You can place a feature request with the team here. Adobe Muse CC: Feature Ideas

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines