Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Used template adobe muse - not working on mobile

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all geniuses

I have used some things from a template to generate a website (Adobe muse) - but it does not work on mobile? When logging on to the website some of the original template-design appears. Is there something I missed?

Greetings

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

They simply used an adaptive web design which you can see here:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-08-09 um 18.11.57.png

If you didn`t setup a phone layout, you won`t see a phone version. You won`t see it on desktop at least.

If you set up a phone version you must watch it on mobile devices.

Is it this?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps. But how should we know, without knowing the template? Even the name and creator won't really help, because chances are minimal, that somebody here uses this template.

Using templates in Muse is not as simple as using templates in print layout applications. Placing one extra element, resizing one text frame may kill the whole design, because all element are interacting responsively.

Did you ever try to create a website in Muse without using a template? I'd strongly suggest to do so, because this is probably the only way to really understand, how Muse works – and finally: how templates are working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Günther

You are absolutely right. I have tried to create a website without using a template, but this was just to play around with different features already created. I ended up having a layout that was very close to what I wanted to create (without a template). But I was just the simple Adobe Muse Starter File called 'Influence' http://www.musestarters.com/influence/

Thx for reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They simply used an adaptive web design which you can see here:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-08-09 um 18.11.57.png

If you didn`t setup a phone layout, you won`t see a phone version. You won`t see it on desktop at least.

If you set up a phone version you must watch it on mobile devices.

Is it this?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are absolutely right!!! Thank you so much fotoroeder! I will try and see if it works ::)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines