Highlighted

Using 6 Images for one rollover with zones?

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm trying to create something like this: https://www.itohdenki.co.jp/sales_area.html

I'm trying to create hover zones so depending on where the mouse is it'll show a different image. I need these to be clickable/linkable too.

What am I missing?

This isn’t doable in actual Muse. Muse doesn’t support image maps for the time being.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Using 6 Images for one rollover with zones?

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm trying to create something like this: https://www.itohdenki.co.jp/sales_area.html

I'm trying to create hover zones so depending on where the mouse is it'll show a different image. I need these to be clickable/linkable too.

What am I missing?

This isn’t doable in actual Muse. Muse doesn’t support image maps for the time being.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 18, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2018 1
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Adobe CC product can I use to create one?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 20, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Adobe CC product can I use to create one?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 20, 2018 0