• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Muse as an element in a different webpage

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was wondering if it were possible to take something I've created in muse, use the HTML and embed it within an existing site. For example, I want to create an infographic with parallax then hand the code off to our web team to use in our existing website.

Does anyone know if this is possible or have used something similar? I know most of you are building and using webpages with Muse, but I was wondering if anyone has ever used it as a "plugin" of sorts.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

I haven't heard of anyone doing something similar, and I really don't think I would advise this workflow especially because it isn't very simple to troubleshoot the HTML code in Adobe Muse in case anything goes wrong with your workflow.

I am definitely not the expert on this topic, and if you have success with what you are trying to do, please post it here for the benefit of other users that may want to do the same thing.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I haven't heard of anyone doing something similar, and I really don't think I would advise this workflow especially because it isn't very simple to troubleshoot the HTML code in Adobe Muse in case anything goes wrong with your workflow.

I am definitely not the expert on this topic, and if you have success with what you are trying to do, please post it here for the benefit of other users that may want to do the same thing.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines