Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

verändertes Kontaktformular sendet nicht

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

habe folgendes Problem: Für eine Schülerumfrage wollte ich das Kontaktformular mit veränderten Angaben (statt Name, Adresse usw

verschiedene Fragen) anpassen.

Damit es schöner aussieht auch mit größerer Schrift. Jetzt wird es aber nicht versendet. Hebe ich ein normales Formular auf die Seite - kein Problem!

Kann mir jemand helfen?

Liebe Grüße,

Sabine

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Form names  must exactly match the  variable names in the  processing script.   If the form names don't match the script names, your form will fail to function. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy, du lernst es nie! Das macht Muse „out of the box“.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse does this for you so thats not likely to be the issue unless they are using hand made code mate

@sabines63232242 some things are optional and other things are not... I will assume you are using one of the default Muse Form widgets

• you can call the 'name' tag whatever you like but US mail servers = must be required fields for both the 'name' & 'email' address

Screenshot (2172).png

not all email hosts are the same [i use hotmail] but the general rule is you only get what you pay for i.e, cheap student accounts take longer... the basic Muse form is the min US default and you can edit | add fields here to say what you like as long as they have these 3 and those 3 are required fields it follows the US email rules

Screenshot (2173).png

showing Adobe BC payed host which is immediate but other host servers may take upto 48 hours to update a new email form when first published... again you tend to get what you pay for

Screenshot (2177).png

note that the email you get is unchanged i.e, the field is still called 'your name' by default... you could change this in hand coded examples as long as your fields match your code but Muse widgets can only be changed at the host level so in my case I would log into Adobe BC and edit the fields there which is not something most Muse users would be happy to do

Screenshot (2178).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Was genau hast Du denn verändert? Kannst Du uns einen Screenshot schicken?

Stimmt denn die E-Mail Adresse noch, die erforderlich ist? Ich habe diese zwei verschiedenen Beschriftungen angefügt als Screenshot.

Die erste ist "out of the box", die zweite so, wie Du es vielleicht probiert hast?

Bildschirmfoto 2019-03-12 um 11.08.21.png

Bildschirmfoto 2019-03-12 um 11.08.50.png

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines