• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

video background help??? It's got me pulling my hair out !!

Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm designing a website and on the landing page I want a full browser video loop to play (roughly 800k)

However, I must of tried 4-5 different widgets and none of them work - I have converted the video into the formats needed mp4 and webm but nothing. I have tried hosting them as local files and remote but still nothing appears in the browser.

Is this a glitch in Muse or what am I doing wrong because I've tried everything I can think of but its not working

thanks in advance

d

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Just to be sure are you following the process mentioned in How to add video background in Adobe Muse,  Embed videos and other HTML content in Adobe Muse

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be sure are you following the process mentioned in How to add video background in Adobe Muse,  Embed videos and other HTML content in Adobe Muse

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks it works perfectly in a browser but when it's viewed on a mobile the youtube controls show and it doesn't play automaticaly can i get around this ???

If not can i host the file locally?

The widget doesn't give me the option to link locally thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Autoplay on mobile devices is turned off by default by the device itself or the net-providers to avoid unwanted heavy data traffic on mobiles.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

brilliant thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines